FALL STYLE TRENDS 2015
- Low is where the pony is going for Fall Style Trends 2015. This season they look messy, sleek, off to the side or wrapped in metal but what they all had in common was that they were seriously low. Good news is that something about dialing down the height ended up raising them from cheerleader territory to new levels of sophistication. For a stronger look do a strong part down the center for that Spring carryover 70’s vibe, or do a deep side part for a softer look.
- Taking notice of the part moving over to the left or right was very obvious this fall at Fashion Week. This season try a deep, glamorous side part. You and your new sultry side part will thank you. For the gals wanting this look on the regular, a swooping bang will be the best cut for you!
- Twist baby! Twist low, left and right. Dress it up or leave it raw, you just can’t go wrong here! We love knots of all kinds! Adorn this season with leather for a Moto look!
- Spring’s prettiest, simplest trend—bohemian waves in long hair—is being carried over into fall. The focus is on thick texture and kinky movement. Sleep in a damp braid or use your wand, this trend is going nowhere!
- Half up, Half down is my personal hero for the season! It works really well if you are a little dirty, perhaps day 2 or 3 and you don’t want to wash. Grab some bobby pins and do a little top knot. Add some loose curls to the lower half and you’re out the door!